Meet one of our emerging leaders.
- What do you love most about your career at Beech-Nut Nutrition?
Our culture, the people are like family and everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- What gets you out of bed in the moring?
Daily morning Meditation and Chai (tea) prepared by my wife.
- What’s your favorite perk to working at Beech-Nut Nutrition?
- What do you do to live a balanced life?
Time for everything, and everything in its time…Restricted use of social media apps, and spending undivided time with family while not at work.
- How would you describe Beech-Nut Nutrition in 5 words or less?.
Natural, Simple, Real, & Passionate.
- What is your favorite product that we make at Beech-Nut Nutrition?.
Organic Banana Cinnamon & Granola
- How would you describe your work style?.
Collaborative, Engaged, and Empowered.
- If you could have dinner with someone living or dead who would it be?
My mom, she passed away last year and I didn’t make it to India in time to her one last time before she was gone.
- What is your favorite company or person to follow?
Tesla, Elon Musk.
- What is your best life hack?
Leveraging technology… on-line shopping, on-line banking, Nest, Alexa.
- What have you learned at Beech-Nut Nutrition that you will never forget?
The power of vision and simplicity, less is more.
- What is the weirdest job you have ever had?.
Working nights as a mechanic on a chicken kill floor in Canada, and I was a vegetarian.
- What has been your biggest career success?
My first assignment as QA Manager in Coca-Cola India’s quality deprived brown field plant. Turned around the quality performance in 16 months to improve the overall quality rating from 54 to 95 measured by independent trade sample lab, and our department won Coca-Cola’s prestigious Global Woodruff cup that year.
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
Continue learning from leaders across Beech-Nut Nutrition’s organization as well as from our parent company Hero’s. Staying in touch with successful leaders from my past life, and keeping up to date with articles from Harvard Business Reviews and other institutes.
- What is your biggest outside interest?
Making Chai and Cooking dinner for my family. I am still learning Indian cooking.
- What is a book you have read recently?
Life after Death by Deepak Chopra. This book has a much bigger perspective about the meaning of our life.
- How do you incorporate our mission (Delight Consumers by Conserving the Goodness of Nature) into your role every day?
Visualizing our happy consumers, and keeping them in mind before making any quality decisions.
- How and where do you find inspiration?
My parents, their simple living and unconditional support to their children always inspired me. My parents always strived to provide their children a better and meaningful life.
Also, my family, they have always supported and inspired me taking on new challenges. We have moved quite a lot globally, to which my family has always been there with a smile on their faces to support.
- What are you most passionate about in your role?
Quality and Food Safety.
- What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Develop an Organic farm with lot of animals on it, US coast to coast RV trip, drive a school bus.
We make baby food as close to homemade as possible; preparing it very carefully, using non-GMO verified, natural or organic ingredients in almost all of our products. Our work is organized around our mission to Delight Consumers by Conserving the Goodness of Nature. If you would like to join the BNN team, you will be surrounded by colleagues who care deeply about our mission, others, the planet, and who are empowered to make a difference.