Meet one of our emerging leaders.
- What do you love most about your career at Beech-Nut Nutrition? The people and the culture. We celebrate wins, address challenges and identify opportunities.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning? Our 3 children (Eleanor 7, Griffin 6, Harrison 3) and French Bulldog puppy, George.
- What’s your favorite perk to working at Beech-Nut Nutrition? Our movie theater popcorn machine in the office.
- What do you do to live a balanced life?
I try to proportionately invest into family, career, spiritual, social, intellectual, physical and financial buckets in my life. Never is it fully balanced, but I personally have found that setting goals and traveling have often addressed many of these buckets.
- How would you describe Beech-Nut Nutrition in 5 words or less?
Authentic, transparent, thought leadership & growing.
- What is your favorite product that we make at Beech-Nut Nutrition?
Beech-Nut Naturals Just Honeycrisp Apples.
- How would you describe your work style?
- If you could have dinner with someone living or dead who would it be? Walt Disney.
- What is your favorite company or person to follow?
Internally it is Stephen LaMagna on Yammer, and externally it is Clay Travis on Twitter.
- What is your best life hack?
Embracing data and technology to enhance my decision-making process.
- What have you learned at Beech-Nut Nutrition that you will never forget?
From my first week of on-board training to working with my peers to grow our business, Beech-Nut’s culture has been collaborative and team oriented.
- What is the weirdest job you have ever had?
Working as a transporter in a hospital one summer in college. It included transporting bodies to the hospital morgue as needed.
- What has been your biggest career success?
I’ve had the opportunity to sell amazing products and contribute growth to some of the most successful global retailers including Walmart, Target, Costco and Amazon.
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader? Reading, plugging into local Walmart share groups and seeking coaching from successful leaders in business and in the community.
- What is your biggest outside interest?
Cheering for the Arkansas Razorbacks with my family and friends.
- What is a book you have read recently?
“Finish: Give Yourself the Gift of Done” by Jon Acuff
- How do you incorporate our mission (Delight Consumers by Conserving the Goodness of Nature) into your role every day?
Ensuring we have the best selection of Beech-Nut products available on shelf for consumers to purchase.
- How and where do you find inspiration?
Faith and family. At my core, these two things have made me the person I am today.
- What are you most passionate about in your role?
- What are three things still left on your bucket list? Visit every Major League Baseball stadium, vacation in Bora Bora, play in a Senior PGA Golf Tournament.
We make baby food as close to homemade as possible; preparing it very carefully, using non-GMO verified, natural or organic ingredients in almost all of our products. Our work is organized around our mission to Delight Consumers by Conserving the Goodness of Nature. If you would like to join the BNN team, you will be surrounded by colleagues who care deeply about our mission, others, the planet, and who are empowered to make a difference.