Flower Planter With a Twist
If you are looking for an easy springtime project for you and your little one, try repurposing your empty Beech-Nut® jars to create a beautiful planter. This project is quick, fun & introduces your little one to the importance of reducing waste to conserve the goodness of nature!
What you need:
- Beech-Nut® Naturals puree jar
- Beech-Nut® pouch caps
- Potting soil
- Flowers or seedlings
What to do:
- Gather your leftover Beech-Nut® pouch caps.
- Rinse and clean your empty Beech-Nut® Naturals jar.
- Place the pouch caps in the jar for drainage.
- Fill the jar with soil.
- Make an indent and plant your seeds or flowers.
- Add rocks for decor.
- Water and wait for them to bloom!