Mustache Jar for Dad
What you need:
- Beech-Nut® Naturals puree jar
- Cricut machine (or see work-around below)
- Black vinyl paper
- Transfer paper
- Gold spray paint
- Hard fruit candies (I ordered mine on Amazon: Cavendish & Harvey Fruit Candies Fruchtbonbons)
- Remove label from Beech-Nut® jar by soaking the jar in warm, sudsy water, peel the label and use a mixture of baking soda and vegetable oil.
- Spray paint lid with gold spray paint and let air dry.
- Cut out vinyl letters that read “Don’t Touch My Stache” using Cricut machine. I used Eaglebold Font, Size 20 on the Cricut machine. [Note: you can also print a regular sticker label using an Avery template, adhering to the jar, if you don’t have a Cricut machine. The Avery label to use is the 2.5 inch round #22830, or you can choose plain printable sticker paper.
- Use transfer paper to place vinyl letters onto your Beech-Nut® jar.
- Fill jar with favorite candy, trail mix, coins, etc. Share with dad!