Meet one of our emerging leaders.
- What do you love most about your career at Beech-Nut Nutrition?
I love working with a team of great people to achieve common goals.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Being raised by parents with a good work ethic and believing in the work that I do motivates me.
- What’s your favorite perk to working at Beech-Nut Nutrition?
The coffee machines in our kitchens are nice!
- What do you do to live a balanced life?
Remember to unplug daily and focus on what’s important.
- How would you describe Beech-Nut Nutrition in 5 words or less?
Progressive & quality conscious.
- What is your favorite product that we make at Beech-Nut Nutrition?
Organic Apple Raspberry Avocado.
- How would you describe your work style?
Analytical and organized.
- If you could have dinner with someone living or dead who would it be?
My grandmother, but she would have to do the cooking!
- What is your favorite company or person to follow?
- What is your best life hack? Making pancakes with Beech-Nut fruit and vegetable purees to get extra nutrition into my grandchildren.
- What have you learned at Beech-Nut Nutrition that you will never forget?
Don’t be afraid of change… it’s what helps you to learn, develops your skills, and ultimately makes you become a more valuable employee.
- What is the weirdest job you have ever had?
Putting the gizzards back in chickens in a poultry processing plant.
- What has been your biggest career success?
Maintaining BRC audit excellence over multiple years.
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader? Challenging myself by training and mentoring others as much as possible.
- What is your biggest outside interest?
My church community and my family, including my grandchildren Nathan (10) & Ella (6).
- What is a book you have read recently?
Wish I had time to read.
- How do you incorporate our mission (Delight Consumers by Conserving the Goodness of Nature) into your role every day?
As part of the Operations and Quality Assurance team, I work daily to ensure that only safe, high quality food reaches our consumers.
- How and where do you find inspiration?
Faith & family.
- What are you most passionate about in your role?
I like the continuous improvement projects, there is always a way to make existing practices and controls more robust or efficient. It’s rewarding to see the results of that work.
- What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Out fish my husband, volunteer more, and buy a camp on the lake.
We make baby food inspired by homemade; preparing it very carefully, using Non-GMO verified, natural or organic ingredients in almost all of our products. Our work is organized around our mission to Delight Consumers by Conserving the Goodness of Nature. If you would like to join the BNN team, you will be surrounded by colleagues who care deeply about our mission, others, the planet, and who are empowered to make a difference.