Meet one of our emerging leaders.
- What do you love most about your career at Beech-Nut Nutrition?
At Beech-Nut Nutrition I have the opportunity to make a positive impact on multiple fronts; financial support, cross-functional team building and new product innovation.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Having a career where I’m able to influence change and make a contribution to the overall success of the business while also growing professionally.
- What’s your favorite perk to working at Beech-Nut Nutrition?
Ping Pong! We have a cross-functional group that gets together after hours for competitive matches.
- What do you do to live a balanced life?
Effectively communicating expectations, prioritizing family activities during off hours and having defined rules around working at home.
- How would you describe Beech-Nut Nutrition in 5 words or less?
Family, Innovative, Real Food, & Nimble.
- What is your favorite product that we make at Beech-Nut Nutrition?
Naturals jar Mango, Kiwi, & Papaya!
- How would you describe your work style?
Honest, considerate, & strategic.
- If you could have dinner with someone living or dead who would it be?
The 14th Dalai Lama.
- What is your favorite company or person to follow?
The founder of Chobani, Hamdi Ulukaya.
- What is your best life hack?
Scheduling Outlook calendar meetings with myself to minimize interruptions and complete tasks.
- What have you learned at Beech-Nut Nutrition that you will never forget?
The importance of cross-functional transparency and planning.
- What is the weirdest job you have ever had?
Cooking for a food vendor at the 1999 Woodstock.
- What has been your biggest career success?
At a past company, nurtured a strategic partnership resulting in the building of a new facility from a green field to deliver just in time inventory.
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
On a quarterly basis consult with executive level mentors that provide an outside perspective and guidance.
- What is your biggest outside interest?
Outdoor activities such as hiking and boating while spending time with family and friends.
- What is a book you have read recently?
Leading Change, by John P. Kotter
- How do you incorporate our mission (Delight Consumers by Conserving the Goodness of Nature) into your role every day?
Within the packaging category, ensuring suppliers are delivering to BNN’s high-quality standards to deliver safe real food for babies.
- How and where do you find inspiration?
Ensuring the prosperity of my family.
- What are you most passionate about in your role?
- What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Deep sea tuna fishing, having dinner at The French Laundry, learn to fly a plane.
We make baby food inspired by homemade; preparing it very carefully, using Non-GMO verified, natural or organic ingredients in almost all of our products. Our work is organized around our mission to Delight Consumers by Conserving the Goodness of Nature. If you would like to join the BNN team, you will be surrounded by colleagues who care deeply about our mission, others, the planet, and who are empowered to make a difference.