Meet one of our emerging leaders.
- What do you love most about your career at Beech-Nut Nutrition?
Knowing that the work we are doing at Beech-Nut Nutrition helps future generations develop heathy eating habits.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My loving wife, 3 fantastic children and 2 energetic dogs.
- What’s your favorite perk to working at Beech-Nut Nutrition?
Working in beautiful upstate NY in our state of the art LEED certified manufacturing facility, which overlooks the Mohawk Valley and has an abundance of natural lighting.
- What do you do to live a balanced life?
Simple things like having family dinners together every night and taking the dogs for a walk.
- How would you describe Beech-Nut Nutrition in 5 words or less?
Inspirational, Nutritious, Simply Great Food.
- What is your favorite product that we make at Beech-Nut Nutrition?
Organic Apple, Pumpkin, Granola.
- How would you describe your work style?
Passionate, Results Driven, Roll up my sleeves and dig in team player.
- If you could have dinner with someone living or dead who would it be?
My Father. I lost him way too soon. His dedication to his family and his tireless work ethic made me the man I am today. I miss him every day.
- What is your favorite company or person to follow?
- What is your best life hack?
Diving into and using home automation. It really works to conserve energy and decrease your carbon footprint.
- What have you learned at Beech-Nut Nutrition that you will never forget?
The team’s belief and strength of our mission as well as the large amount of team members with over 30 years of service. That’s just awesome.
- What is the weirdest job you have ever had?
Running my Dad’s pizzerias in New York City while still in high school.
- What has been your biggest career success?
Taking a failing meat company and turning it around in a short period of time to profitability.
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
Listening, observing and learning from the great leaders I am surrounded by at Beech-Nut.
- What is your biggest outside interest?
Reading and watching programs about all kinds of History.
- What is a book you have read recently?
Ken Follett- Fall of Giants. I love historical fiction.
- How do you incorporate our mission (Delight Consumers by Conserving the Goodness of Nature) into your role every day?
By making sure every product we produce in our facility has been made by following the procedures in place to ensure the highest quality and food safety standards are met or exceeded.
- How and where do you find inspiration?
My parents have always been my greatest inspiration. My Dad was an immigrant from Sicily, and I remember the sacrifices and struggles they went through to make a better life for our family. I am the first male in my extended family to attend and graduate from college.
- What are you most passionate about in your role?
Challenging myself and the entire team to continuously improve.
- What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Visiting my family’s home town in Sicily, driving cross country in an RV, and climbing Mt. Washington.
We make baby food inspired by homemade; preparing it very carefully, using Non-GMO verified, natural or organic ingredients in almost all of our products. Our work is organized around our mission to Delight Consumers by Conserving the Goodness of Nature. If you would like to join the BNN team, you will be surrounded by colleagues who care deeply about our mission, others, the planet, and who are empowered to make a difference.